Followers

Friday 27 May 2016

Little Lottie

Good evening and welcome to my blog

I went on an amazing course the other weekend the outcome of which I am absolutely thrilled  with.


here she is isn't she just the sweetest little thing


pretty in blue


now in her cute little dungarees and blouse


another cute dress



I'm so pleased with her I can't stop making her new clothes


love this little smile


what a little blondey 

I'm hoping to make another but first I need to spend some time with my daughter and her family for half term so watch this space once the holiday is over

thank you for visiting with me and I hope you will come back again soon

Luv
jacqueline xx

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Real elegant little lady :-)

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

thank you Joanna xxx